Remove S-Finder and Quick Connect
Two options under the notification panel in Android on a Samsung device shows you the “S Finder” and “Quick Connect” buttons. If you want them removed from the notification area, there are two ways to do so: one will not be available to all users, and the other requires root…here we go…
Here is how to remove the two buttons from the notification bar. This does not stop the service. If you wish to remove these functions, you can do so by freezing them in Titanium; removing after freeze is user choice.
The Easy Way
- Swipe down from the top system bar
- Tap on the pencil icon to enter edit mode
- On the bottom you should have checkboxes for the two options…Uncheck them
Note this is only for Android 5.1.1 on Samsung Galaxy devices.
The Harder Way (Root Required)
- Open your file file manager and make sure it has System R/W permissions enabled
- Navigate to /system/etc/permissions
- Delete “com.sec.feature.findo.xml”